Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Abbey Food? and Smell good?


Let's talk about The Abbey!!!!!! I have been going to The Abbey for a long long time. When I started going to Abbey I was 16, fake I.D don't work anymore kids so stay home or go to TigerHeat. I have watched The Abbey transform from a small cafe to the most popular gay club in the world. Wow what a place. During the transformation The Abbey has had it's ups and downs.

We all know the perks the Abbey has to offer: hot bartenders, huge dance floor, cute go go dancers blah blah blah. Oh yeah and I forgot about the drinks lol. Nice strong cocktails, you can honestly have 2 or 3 drinks and be chillin for the rest of the night. You all know I have alittle more than 2 drinks :) The Abbey has been good to me. But lets talk some smack!!!!

I have noticed a change in the fancy bar in the past year and a half. The changes I have noticed happend once the famous SBE took over. SBE seems to be taking over the world one bar at a time. I always enjoyed the menu and the food at The Abbey but....not so much. I ususally ordered the spinch artichoke dip and the mac and cheese as starters, then a steak salad for my entree (don't judge im probably skinnier than you). Recently had dinner there for a friends birthday and my usual orders were a bit different. Who loves watery spinach dip and mac and cheese? Not me!!!!! Gross!!!! As for the salad, the leaves were weathered and soggy soaked in way to much dressing. Doesn't anyone know how to toss a salad anymore? let's talk some real shit!

REAL SHIT. Smelly smelly smelly. So not only haveI notcied that the food at The Abbey Stinks but the actual Abbey it self stinks.
I know that the restrooms are newly remodled, but did the architect have ventilation in mind? It's not that hard SBE im sure you have enough money to make sure your clubs don't smell like total shit. Even if that was the problem maybe, candles, glade, insense, something. No match is gonna fix this problem. If only the smell could just be flushed away. I know I hangout as far away from the restroom as i can when i visit this famously over sized porta potty we call The Abbey.

No comments:

Post a Comment