Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"DIAMOND CROWNED QUEEN"



MISS RAJA winner of Ru Paul's Drag Race season 3 is more than amazing.
I recently had the pleasure of working with her. My manager Orlando Puerta
of Cirtrusonic Records approched me with a offer that I could not turn down.
Raja had been seeking the perfect song to record while waiting to find out the
result of the Drag Race's final episode. Other writers had submitted for her
but none got her attention. Now, Raja is not like any regular drag queen. She
is so much more. She is the epitome of the word "Androgeny" so this song couldn't
be your regular walk down the run way anthem. It had to be her!!!! So i thought
to myself, who is Raja? Raja is a rock star, a club kid, a party monster. She is beautiful
like a women and handsome like a man. She is dark and light. She is Grace Jones-like:
animalistic and a true creature. She is a Diamond Crown Queen. She chose my song.
Produced by the amazing Eddie Amador and Josh Peace!!!
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment