Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Rock Glitter"


What up yall? I'm back and my blog is in full effect!!! Who would have thought I would have taken a full year off? Now all of you know I have a lot to say. I know you have seen my posts! They and cause an uproar. Maybe I should keep all this shit talking to my blogging.

Now this young lady I'm about to talk about is gonna enjoy what I have to say about her. Nothing bad. Positive, nice, happy Garza!!!!!

Rock Glitter what a name!!!!???.....wink wink... I named Katie Berenson RockGlitter after one of our long and crazy nights of partying. The name stuck and boy oh boy does it fit her well. Born and raised in New York City, Manhattan, The Center Of The World Upper Eastside... Daddy's Little Girl. The little Rock child wanted to ditch her Gossip Girl High School and dash to a place where she could play basketball and study her art instead of hanging with the snotty little rich bitches that ran free in the city while their mommy's and daddy's vacationed in Paris. Smart move Rock Glitter!!!!!!!

Her art caught the attetion of the underground New York scene years ago. Now she has headed to Hollyweird to concur the westcoast. Her fisrt art show was held at FreakCity in Hollywood, the perfect place for a club kid inspired art party. Their was over 200 people who attened the show, with performances by "The Kiss Boyz" and "Countre Black" DJ Derek Montiero on the one's and two's. Vodka flowing bass bumping hearts thumping!!!! What a night, and what a collection!!!!!
"POP ART WITH A BUMP OF GLITTER" www.rockglitter.com





No comments:

Post a Comment