Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"DAVONEE SOU"


You may know Davonee best for her televison show "GIMME SUGAR" or from seeing her out in the LA nightlife scene. I know personally, and I must say that she is one of the greatest chicks I know. She is full of life and her energry is always exciting and uplifting. She's not one to sit around waiting for things to come her way. It's all about "On To The Next" for her. I used Davonee back in 2006 in my company's first fashion show "The House Of Blood, Sweat, and Tears." Everyone fell in love with her. With a beautiful face and more swag than any dude I have ever met how could I go wrong? I enjoyed working with her, and I enjoy being her friend even more. Check out her art!!!! Support the arts!!!! Keep it alive!!!!! Don't let it die.



No comments:

Post a Comment