Thursday, September 1, 2011

"Arrow Through My Heart"













What up guyz? hope everyone is good. Just wanted to fill you in on a project that I have been working on.
I recentlly had the pleasure of working with MISS KIMBERLY COLE. A rising pop-dance artist best know
for her hit single "Smack You". But this time I wasn't just shakin the culo. I am a feature on her new single
"Arrow Through My Heart." Produced by FAMOUS SUPER STAR DJ EDDIE AMADOR!!!!!!! First off I would like
to say thank you to ORLANOD PUERTA and team WOLF PACK of the opportunity. The track is sick it has
great energy, trust me it will make you wanna get and hit it to the club!!!!! It's very Dance , Electro, Pop,
Dub Step, Rock!!!! There's something for everyone. Check out the behind the scenes, the making of
"Arrow Through My Heart" and have a listen to the track, it's fuckin fire.
No Itunes now!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment