Friday, September 16, 2011

The GioGO Girls

THE MAN SHOW


I feel like I'm always on the same page as these ladies. Just the other day I was in the car with a girl friend of mine as a passenger. When we got to the gas station I reached for my wallet and she refused to let me pay for her gas. When she went inside to pay I to got out the car and waited to pump her gas. Growing up my mother always taught me a few things a man should do. Open door for anyone older than you, man or woman, help women carry there grocery's to their car, always say please and thank you, and if you are rolling with a lady she never pumps gas or go inside to pay. Why would a man sit in the car when a women gets out pays for gas, and then pumps it herself. Let the lady sit pretty. A women should be treated like a godess. Remember to compliment women, tell them their hair looks nice or they smell good. It's really not that hard. Watch the clip below, The Man Show will give you a few pointers on how to make yourself more worldly. Ladies like a man that can dress and has good taste. Pull up and pay attention stupid boys!!!!!


GIOGO Man Show from GIOGO Girls on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment