Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BAD BOOTS

This is funny!!!!! So ladies...we seem to have a problem finding the right shoes these days. As I have traveled across the country something has recently caught my attention. Bad Boots, and by bad boots I mean UGLY BOOTS!!!!! It's gross. They're everywhere, taking over the world at shopping malls, airports, resturants, and grocery stores. You name the place and i'll bet you they are there. I have started snapping pictures of these alledged boots with my blackberry. I can't help it, it's become a skilly addicition. A poor unfortunate soul wearing BAD BOOTS gallops by and out comes my photography skills.... Pick up a fashion magazine ladies. The lastest issue of Vouge is on stands every month. DUH!!!!!! If you're too cheap to buy a copy, just stand there and view it. Use your heads!






2 comments:

  1. totally! Especially here in israel. Oh my! Just because there are cobble stone streets, doesnt mean u need to look like a cow! Eeew

    ReplyDelete