Thursday, March 18, 2010

KICK ASS CHICK



Varunie Vongsvirates
When we first met .........we were in 7th grade at Greenfield Jr. High School. So... I got mad history with this chick. We were both born and raised in the little town of Bakersfield California. Varunie's demeanor was shy and quiet and her appearance was plane plane jane. Don't get me wrong she always had a great face. She always wore her hair pulled back in a tight ponytail with jeans and a t-shirt with not a stitch of makeup. Oh, and did i forget to say she was a teachers pet and a straight A student! Well, little miss perfect had a sexy secret. In the summers she would sneak away to Thailand where she was a completely different girl. No, not a prostitute!!!!! Gross, but in Thailand she would work as a model: fashion magazines, music videos, television shows and much more. When she lets her hair down everyone turns their heads. This young exotic beauty has a face like no other. She's a beautiful mix of her father from thailand and her mother from Spain. Like i always say, don't let a pretty face fool you. This chick kicks ass! A full on martial artist, Hi-Yah!!!!!!! Weapons, sparring, and advanced kata...this chick knows her Habkido.
One day after school she asked me to come to her brothers Dojo for an exercise. I had no idea what I was in for. Lets just say she made me look like a punk and so I didn't attend school the next day. I didn't realize that underneath that "ordinary girl" ???(I think not) there was the face of an angel and abs of steel.
Never judge a book by its cover. "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee." - Ali
A small town girl with a hot hot look, and not just a girl with her head in the books! love you Va Va


No comments:

Post a Comment