Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BEST I EVER HAD



Shakur

You might recognize this egyptian princess, seen in Drake's video "Best I Ever Had?" or in the recent relaunch of King magazine, as one of the hottest women of King. But don't be fooled by her volumptuous body and flawless face, this babe has a lot more to offer than some think. Shakur is a very educated young lady. She uses big ass words during our conversations and I'm like "what"? lol. Shakur speaks 4 different languages and has always been a straight A student. I first met Shakur when she moved into the condo directly across from mine. When i saw her i thought to myself, "this is gonna be fun," a hot young chick in my building!!! We quickly became friends cooking dinner together, clubbing, and we would spend days at the pool laying in the sun drinking lemonade. Our bedroom windows faced eachother and one night I got a BBM from Miss Shakur.. I opened my window and she gave me a show. Don't get it twisted! I'm a performer also, so she got a show right back ha ha. But the real show is when Shakur filled me in on one of her hidden talents... she's a writter and a rapper. I was blown away by her lyrics and passion for rap. Could she be the next big thing?
With a hot new single "Nada hoe" produced by The Black Eyed Pea's front man Will I Am and dozen of maganize spreads, I think there's a great future ahead for this inspiring young artist.

Love you Shuk

"I am a lady first and for most, but test my gangsta, I will pop off at you without thinking twice. My trigger finger is ready."

No comments:

Post a Comment