Friday, March 19, 2010

A GOOD BOOK????


Ummmmmmmm Hmmmmmmm. So, I'm not much of a reader. After I graduated high school the only thing I focused my attention on was dance and fashion. ACTUALLY, those are the two things I have focused on my whole life. Even though these things make me happy and have taken me to where I am today, I need to broaden my horizons. So I started by picking up a book. Ironiclly the book that caught my attention is about SEX. 'The Sexual Life Of Catherine M' is a best seller around the world and has been named one of the most important books on sexuality to date. This book makes Sex and The City look like a Disney story so keep this book outta' the hands of your little ones. If you've seen the popular series featured on showtime called The Diary Of a Call Girl then you will be completely into this book. In fact, you'll like the book much more. I couldn't put it down and rarely blinked (I had to take eye drops) lol. While reading the book I felt like my mom was gonna walk in and ask me what I was reading. I thought to myself "should I be reading this?" Then I realized HELL YESSSSS I'm gonna read it. Catherine Millit was a strong believer in sexual exploration. Her biography shows that she lived in a time and place where sexual liberation was her reality. This book is a full documentary on which her sexuality is based. This book is more than dirty! With in depth descriptions on group coupling, orgies, high class sex parties, etc. this book keeps you entertained. And the fact that she is a beautiful french women whose story takes place throughout Europe makes it even sexier. If you've been there then you know what I mean. The interesting thing is.....while reading this book you don't think of Catherine as a whore. It's written so gracefully that you have no chocie but to understand her exploration with sex. I recommend you read this and explore! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment