Thursday, March 18, 2010

"SHE STRUCK GOLD"



Let's talk about Tina Gold. Tina is a sexy lady that will always greet you with a friendly warm smile. When I first met Tina she was working in a dental office. A good job... but good jobs are not nessassarily satisfying. She seemed happy but somtheing was missing. I felt like her heart was searching for more. Years passed since I saw Tina, when recently I ran into her at a local barber shop. Something was different. Her smile was brighter and her eyes shined like the sun. Her energy was fun and she seemed excited about life. Tina had ditched the office job and put her energy full force into being an artist. She found her niche. This is a creative beautiful soul and all eyes should be on her! What will she create next? I'm not the first or last to take notice of Miss Gold. Singer songwriter Keri Hilton has been spotted wearing Gold's coustom jewlery and rapper television host, Little Ma Ma, has her nails done quite frequently by Miss Gold. Let's not forget top model Eva Pigford who sports Tina's nails and jewlery. This is only the beginning Tina! I wish you the best and I'm glad you found your true happiness! :)



Jewels and Accessories custom made and handpainted! One of a kind jewels sure to dazzle.
"This collection is very special to me. Each piece, Each charm, Stroke of Gold is, Tina Gold. I truly love my life and you will see that in these pieces, No two are alike.......FLY."-Tina Gold

FLY. JEWELS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PUCHASE AT :

JOY RICH
MELROSE BLVD, LOS ANGELES, CA

KIN BOUTIQUE
SUNSET PLAZA, HOLLYWOOD, CA

TRAFFIC
BEVERLY CENTER, LOS ANGELES, CA

TRAFFIC
SUNSET PLAZA, HOLLYWOOD, CA

LOVE AND LUCK
LOS ANGELES, CA

SECRETSERENITY.COM




No comments:

Post a Comment